YT Liang, Product Manager at ATEN Technology joins Corey Moss to discuss a Convergent AV Media feature story Technology and Trends: Enhancing Customer Experience and Improving Operational Efficiency in the Transportation Industry.
The statement: Today’s transportation industry is continuously looking for new ways to effectively use technology to improve operational efficiency and enhance the customer experience. To meet these challenges, organizations require solutions that are flexible, expandable, provide centralized management, and reduce manpower demands.
YT discusses applications and case studies, providing overviews as well:
- YT identifies the three different applications
- Digital Signage – purpose: information sharing
- Command and Control Room – purpose: sharing and control
- Data Center – purpose: access and control multiple computer systems in different locations
- Overview of operational efficiency
- Overview of customer experience
- Case Studies
- Data Center (one example – KVM)
- Command and Control Room (two examples – video matrix and video extender, AV meets IT)
- Digital Signage (three examples – HDBaseT splitter and extender, video matrix, AV over IP)
- How ATEN helps the integrator in terms of these applications and more