Kelly Harlin, Analytics Platform Strategist at NEC Display Solutions of America joins Corey Moss to discuss a Convergent AV Media feature story Digital Perspectives – the Transformation is in the Roles, and the Data.
The statement: We’re driven by technology at a most rapid pace, and the transformation is now more in terms of data, and enterprise executive/management roles.
Kelly brings her own perspectives in terms of discussion points from the article, she also talks about NEC Display Solutions’ Analytics Learning Platform ALP.
- Is digital transformation now in data and insights?
- Trends toward data
- Data utilization in relation to successful outcomes
- How important is data when making decisions?
- When planning strategy?
- Which enterprise roles are directly involved in this data transformation, along with data utilization?
- Is data the new currency in the enterprise?
Listen to the first episode of this technology/insights podcast.
Coming soon to iTunes and other platforms.
(Note: Header Image/logo – Pixabay License, free for commercial use).
(Podcast theme: Scott Holmes “Positive Outlook” – Free Music Archive).