This episode of The AV Tech Trade is sponsored by:
Join host Corey Moss as he welcomes his guests:
Christy Ricketts – VP of Operations & Marketing at Contemporary Research
Alexis La Broi – Systems Consultant at Avitecture
In this post-InfoComm discussion, Christy and Alexis talk with Corey about:
- Their own InfoComm 2019 overviews
- The AVIXA Women’s Council Breakfast
- Christy and Alexis talk about their initial involvement with the 2019 Breakfast, along with the Council
- Feedback from the 2018 event
- Preparation for the 2019 event, goals and the desire for a keynote speaker
- The pink sashes
- Brandy Alvarado (Chairperson of the AVIXA Women’s Council) and her involvement with the Council and groups
- Christy and Alexis’ involvement with their own groups
- The keynote speaker at the Breakfast – Christine Schyvinck, CEO at Shure Incorporated
- The Rose Shure story
- Plans for next year?
- Christy’s assessment of a turning point with this year’s Breakfast
- Alexis’ closing statement, women & diversity
This episode of The AV Tech Trade is on Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe and download here.