Join host Corey Moss as he welcomes his guest:
Joe’ Lloyd – Vice President of Global Marketing and Business Development at NanoLumens
Corey and Joe’ discuss the following:
- How NanoLumens sees the VAAS program being accepted by AV integrators on a wide scale
- Consumers (end users/buyers) being foreign to the complexity of these technologies
- Is VAAS at all separate from the AVaaS discussion? How it translates for the end user
- How does this really differ from a lease?
- On being a manufacturer offering an as a Service program, differences
- The buyer’s needs for large scale visualization solutions and advantages with NanoLumens VAAS program
- Servicization – how does this apply to the NanoLumens VAAS program model
- Ongoing reviews to discuss technology refresh and implementation plans
This episode of The AV Tech Trade is on iTunes.
Subscribe and download here.