Autograph and Photo Session with “Punky QB” Former Chicago Bears Quarterback Jim McMahon
Next week in Chicago, Almo Professional A/V will open the doors to its first 2019 E4 Experience, a rebranded, expanded version of the award-winning E4 AV Tour, which is set to incorporate an exhibit hall filled with new commercial AV products. E4 Experience Chicago is also featuring a special autograph and photo opportunity with former Chicago Bears quarterback and two-time Super Bowl Champion, Jim McMahon.
“Not only does the E4 Experience bring the best professional instructors in the industry, but we also have a flurry of new AV technology on the exhibit floor,” said Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing and communications for Almo Corporation. “Our manufacturing partners specifically use the E4s to unveil products because the venue is ideal for demonstrations and quality face time. With DSE, NAB and InfoComm coming, manufacturers know that previewing some of their products at E4 will provide valuable exposure, especially locally to those who aren’t able to attend the national shows.”
Craigmyle added that attendees will want to build time into their day to get an autograph and photo with former Chicago Bears quarterback, Jim McMahon, who will be at E4 Experience Chicago from 12:30-2:30pm. “It’s not often that we have the opportunity to shake hands with an NFL industry great like Jim McMahon who is so well-known in Chicago. Attendees will want to bring their Bears jerseys, footballs and other gear so he can personally autograph them.”
New additions to the E4 Experience exhibit hall include:
- Vivitek USA: A leading manufacturer of visual display and presentation products, including digital projectors, collaboration and digital signage devices.
- D-Link Systems: Provider of end-to-end networking solutions, including switching, wireless, network, IP surveillance, storage and management systems.
- VDO360: Provider of best-in-class videoconferencing cameras and microphones.
“We are excited to be represented by a distributor with Almo’s technical capabilities and focused approach to distribution,” said Douglas Ma, national sales manager at Vivitek. “Almo’s reputation in the commercial market along with Vivitek’s latest offerings will create a win-win opportunity. We look forward to showcasing our line to their team and partners at the E4 Experiences.”
“I am excited about the announcement of our partnership with Almo, one of the true leaders in the Pro AV space,” said Matt Vaillancourt, director of US Distribution, D-Link Systems. “D-Link has long been looking for a partner to help bring our innovation and solutions in networking to the rapidly evolving Pro AV market. We cannot wait to get hands-on, educating and helping to clear road blocks for Almo’s Pro AV integrators.”
“We could not be more pleased than to have VDO360 accepted as one of Almo’s line selections,” said Michael Baker, vice president, sales for VDO360. “Almo has a great pool of talent and partners that are fiercely loyal. Simply being on the Almo line card is indicative of our dedication to quality products at a great value. We look forward to participating in the Almo E4 Experiences in Chicago and Southern California.”
Some of the NEW Products at E4 Experience Chicago include:
- Atlona 510W Omega: Universal switcher with wireless link
- Avocor ACW-W6555: All-in-one video conferencing, whiteboard and touch display with integrated, high-quality camera, stereo speakers and an active, far-field microphone array to create a video collaboration environment
- Canon REALiS 4K6020Z 4K Projector: The world’s smallest and lightest native 4K laser projector
- Harman AKG DMS100-DMS300: Ideal digital wireless solutions for studio-quality sound and freedom of movement for onstage presenters
- Hitachi MP-WU5603: First projector released under the new Maxwell brand, this laser light source 3LCD projector is virtually maintenance-free
- Hitachi LP-EU5002: Expands the Hitachi solid state projector line with impressive image quality, proven 3LCD technology, solid state light source and an incredible value
- LG 65EJ5E OLED Display: Sophisticated wallpaper OLED signage that achieves the best possible picture quality, concealing its presence by blending in with the wall
- LG 88BH7D Ultra Stretch: New signage format with a 32:9 stretch widescreen aspect ratio plus ultra HD resolution
- Panasonic AW-UE150: 4K 60p professional PTZCamera
- Panasonic AW-RP150: The newest remote camera controller to compliment Panasonic’s professional PTZ camera lineup and featuring a new one-hand operation joystick and large touch-panel LCD screen
- Panasonic AG-CX350: Handheld camcorder to fuse video, on-air broadcasting and communication
- Peerless-AV KIPICT2555: An all-in-one portrait kiosk powered by BrightSign for digital signage applications and other public display uses
- Peerless-AV SR598ML3T: A motorized, height adjustable tabletop cart designed to get the most out of an interactive display
- Sharp PN-UH861/ PN-UH501: The latest additions to the Sharp commercial 4K TV line with slim line profiles, built-in USB media players and more
About the E4 Experience
Since 2009, Almo’s E4 program has offered AV professionals a full day of educational sessions, workshops and experience rooms worth AVIXA CTS Renewal Units (RUs) as well as exclusive access to the industry’s newest AV products and services. For more information, go to www.e4experience.com. E4 Chicago is on March 12 at Drury Lane Conference Center in Oakbrook Terrace, IL and E4 Southern California is on April 5 at the Hilton Orange County in Costa Mesa, CA. Both run from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. local time.
About Almo Professional A/V
Almo Professional A/V is the nation’s largest professional audio visual distributor with forward-thinking product integration, training and education, managed services, and technical support capabilities. With highly skilled sales and business development manager teams, reseller education programs, distribution centers across the U.S. and carefully chosen product lines for the Pro A/V channel, Almo Professional A/V provides customers with the full distribution experience on a local and a personal level.
Almo Professional A/V is a division of Almo Corp., the nation’s leading independent distributor of consumer electronics, major appliances, furniture and housewares. For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 888-420-2566 or go to www.almoproav.com. Almo Professional A/V can also be followed on LinkedIn, Twitter and on Facebook.