Join host Corey Moss as he welcomes:
Alex Capecelatro – CEO at Josh.ai
Alex talks with Corey about:
- His career beginnings as a research scientist
- Sustainability Engineer at Fisker Automotive
- CEO/Founder at The Pool – connecting people offline, forging new relationships and experiences. The concept was built around the notion of “pools”, or shared interest groups, such as hiking, biking, surfing, and startups.
- CEO/Founder at Yeti – a social recommendation engine for the app generation. Utilizing a machine learning algorithm and thousands of data points, Yeti’s aim to learn people’s interests in order to serve hyper-targeted local recommendations.
- In 2015, Alex cofounded and became CEO of JStar LLC/Josh.ai (now Josh.ai) – an AI agent for the home. The primary technology behind Josh includes a proprietary natural language processing engine, native apps for iOS and Android, integrations across hundreds of devices, and universal voice search for both audio and video content.
- Josh.ai technology and working with integrators, dedicated to professionally installed quality
- Voice control and the customer, the luxury home
- The Josh.ai logo
- The AI persona
- Alex and his interests, including past business experiences
You can download this SoundCloud audio file here.