This episode is sponsored by Almo Pro A/V
Join host Corey Moss as he welcomes his guests:
Rob Ziv – Director of Business Development at Almo Pro A/V
Luis Hinojar – Sales Director at Ecler
Corey discusses the following news item with Rob and Luis:
‘Almo Professional A/V Named Exclusive U.S. Distributor for Ecler Audio Products’
An excerpt from the news article (1/16/19):
Almo Professional A/V, the Pro AV industry’s Favorite Distributor, today unveiled it is the exclusive U.S. distributor for Ecler Audio Products. As a result, Almo partners now have access to the complete line of Ecler speakers, audio players, matrixes, amplifiers and audio accessories.
The Ecler line of audio products rolls up into Almo’s Sound Options dedicated audio sourcing and technical engineering group. Ecler is exhibiting in the Sound Options booth during Almo’s award-winning E4 education, networking and product showcase, which stops in Chicago in March and Los Angeles in April.
Read the full article here.
Rob and Luis detail the following in this discussion:
- Their companies
- The strategic relationship between the companies
- How this benefits Almo integration partners
- The partnership – technology and business
- Ecler technology, design, brand identity
- Ecler – “not just another audio brand”
- Certain Ecler audio products (loudspeakers, amplifiers and matrixes)
- Seeing Ecler products at different trade shows, including the Almo Pro A/V E4 AV Tour
- Integrators and Ecler products, including specification and advantages
- A statement about audio
Convergent Tech Talk is on iTunes.
Download and subscribe here.