Designed for system integrators and installers, the new Diamond Level focuses on video wall mounting systems for direct view LED displays
Peerless-AV®, an award-winning designer and manufacturer of the highest quality audio and video solutions and accessories, is pleased to announce the launch of the newest level of its Certified Installer Training Program – the Diamond Level. This level, entitled, “Video Wall Mounting Systems for Direct View LED Displays,” is led by long-time industry experts who have the sales application and engineering experience to make every job successful for those who attend.
Peerless-AV’s new Certified Installer Training Program course provides instruction on direct view LED displays and video wall mounting systems. Participants will learn about direct view LED technology and the benefits of these displays, allowing professionals to identify the features of LED video wall mounting systems. In addition, the course will focus on distinguishing between and the installation of flat, pull out, universal, and dedicated LED mounts. Finally, participants will learn how to understand and explain the preparation and installation procedures for configuring these video walls. Step-by-step instructions for completing an application will also be provided.
Peerless-AV’s, now five-level, Certified Installer Training Program is designed to give system integrators and installers an edge on the competition by providing them with both industry education and Peerless-AV-specific training; the trainings are compliant with continuing education standards and are certified by both AVIXA and CEDIA.
Offering in-person or online webinar options, these value-added courses demonstrate the importance of proper installation techniques and safety, and address efficient methods to reduce the risk of faulty installations. Attendees will receive customized, hands-on sessions to fit their installation needs, and detailed takeaway resources that can be referred to again and again.
The Diamond Level is the fifth level in Peerless-AV’s award-winning program (each level offers 1 AVIXA CTS RU credit and 1 CEDIA CEU credit after completion):
1. Bronze Level: Getting to Know the Basics
• Includes training for flat, tilt, pivot, and articulating wall mounts, and projector/display ceiling mounts with ceiling accessories.
2. Silver Level: Fundamentals of Digital Signage Solutions
• Includes training for basic video wall mounts and carts, menu board wall mounts, and kiosk product overview with installation tips and tricks.
3. Gold Level: Advanced Digital Signage Solutions
• Includes training for full service video wall mounting options and multi-display ceiling applications.
4. Platinum Level: Mastering Wireless and Outdoor Solutions
• Includes best practices for installation and set-up scenarios for wireless systems, outdoor displays and sound bars, media enclosures, and touch overlays.
5. Diamond Level: Video Wall Mounting Systems for Direct View LED Displays
• Includes training on direct view LED displays and video wall mounting systems, including the benefits of such technology and how to properly install both flat and pull out video wall mounting systems.
Driving Technology Through Innovation: For over 75 years, passion and innovation continue to drive Peerless-AV forward. We proudly design and manufacture the highest quality products, ranging from outdoor displays to complete kiosk solutions, digital signage mounts to wireless systems. Whether a full-scale global deployment or custom project, Peerless-AV develops meaningful relationships and delivers world-class service. In partnership with Peerless-AV, you are trusting an award-winning team of experts who will support your business every step of the way. For more information, visit peerless-av.com.