Providing customers with more content, apps and integrations to keep their digital signage engaging
As the use of digital signage explodes, there is an ever-increasing requirement for companies to keep screens fresh and employees or customers watching with engaging content. To address this requirement, we have redesigned the Signagelive apps Marketplace whilst adding new apps and third-party integrations.
The update to the Signagelive Marketplace includes:
- Making the Marketplace much easier to navigate and visually much more appealing with more prominent large and bold icons.
- New and featured Apps are displayed upfront so that users can find new releases much quicker.
- The Marketplace is now much easier to find within the Playlist Creator as we have added a link directly to the Marketplace at the top of the list of Playlist folders.
- The Marketplace still includes over 500 pieces of content including our recently launched apps such as News, Noticeboards, Google Slides and Google Sheets as well as existing Apps such as Calendars, Room Booking, Menu boards and YouTube.
- The Marketplace also displays all our Partner Services available, such as the Seenspire Social Media Wall application, ScreenFeed and AdMobilize Audience Measurement.
Further information can be found in the Signagelive help center.
Signagelive’s digital signage platform is used globally by over 2000 organisations to manage their networks. Signagelive supplies digital signage software and services to multiple markets including retail, education, and hospitality, to over 46 countries across EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific.