Almo Professional A/V, North America’s largest professional audio visual distributor, continues to expand its dedicated Hospitality Division beyond the guest room and into other viable hospitality market categories, while adding new manufacturer relationships and hiring expert staff. As a result, resellers now have the ability to create business in a multitude of areas within the hospitality and multi-dwelling market spaces with a focus on enhancing the guest experience, driving loyalty rates and boosting revenue for hoteliers.
Almo Hospitality’s five primary market categories include:
- In-Room Entertainment and Guest Conveniences: Electronics, charging solutions/alarm clocks, live streaming, air conditioning systems, and major and small appliances.
- Banquet and Conference Rooms: AV equipment and systems, appliances, banquet and buffet tables, portable cooking stations, function furniture, and portable bars.
- Guest Experience and Revenue Drivers: Electronics, professional AV, live streaming AV, digital signage, and audio and video conferencing.
- Indoor/Outdoor Furniture and Recreation: Conversation seating groups and occasional furniture, dining furniture, outdoor fire pits, outdoor AV and mounts, and portable charging.
- Managed Services: Product installation/liquidation/recycling, configuration/programming of control systems, voice/Internet/free-to-guest TV content, and content creation for digital signage.
In terms of product, according to Apryl Lamberti, director business development hospitality for Almo Professional A/V, Samsung televisions remain at the core of the Almo Hospitality program for guest in-room entertainment, however, in recent months, Almo Hospitality has entered distribution partnerships with a variety of manufacturers to help resellers expand their reach. New vendor partners include:
- Agio: Commercial grade outdoor furniture including deep seating, dining chairs and tables, loungers, fire pits and more.
- CIRQ+: A modular, cloud-based technology platform with IoT in-room controls that reduce guestroom energy consumption and lower operational costs.
- Midea: Major appliances, compact refrigeration, PTAC air conditioners, window air conditioners.
- Magic Chef: Compact refrigeration, freezers, and microwaves.
- Listen Technologies: ListenTalk, two-way communications for hotel and events staff.
- Salamander Designs: Customizable audio visual consoles and furniture solutions for meeting rooms and huddle spaces.
- Starburst: Indoor and outdoor television mounting solutions.
- Ramler: Banquet tables and chairs, buffet tables and beverage stations, cooking stations, and portable bars.
Other Almo Hospitality brands include Barco, Harman, Kube Systems, Peerless-AV, Samsung Hospitality, Stevens Digital (installation services partner), TeleAdapt and more.
New Director of FF&E
Gregory Kokorda, director of Furniture Fixtures and Equipment (FF&E) is the newest addition to the Almo Hospitality Division. With more than 20 years of experience in the hospitality market, Greg is responsible for driving business in FF&E with Almo product lines such as Agio, Midea, Magic Chef and Ramler. Prior to Almo, he served as president of OS&e, Inc. a hospitality reseller firm.
In this ‘The InfoCast’ podcast, Corey Moss speaks with Apryl Lamberti, Director Business Development Hospitality, Almo Professional A/V.
This news originally appeared here.