Michelle Loret hosts, talking with AV people about AV+ things.
The AV Person:
What is the +?
What the industry association rebrand means for InfoComm 2018
Michelle also talks with Dave about the following:
- The Park at InfoComm
- Content across the show – TIDE, Emerging Trends Day, Center Stage, Education and more
- Industry strategy for market growth (which also brings some of the speakers at Center Stage)
- Outreach to various markets (hospitality, financial services, sports entertainment, transportation, and more)
- AVIXA being a catalyst for market growth and awareness
- The PCMA Ascent CEO Promise
- AVIXA Women’s Council – with mention of Johanne Bélanger, former President at Freeman Audio Visual Canada
- Connecting people through experiences
- Attendance numbers (how does AVIXA predict this before a show?)
- What’s the buzz?
Make sure you get to know Dave Labuskes – here’s one way:
The other way, of course, is at InfoComm 2018.
AV Talk+ is available on iTunes.