Ruckus Gold Support Partner WhyReboot offers free WaaS for a year to kickoff new program and showcase benefits of Ruckus Wave 2 Access Points
WhyReboot—a leader in blazing fast commercial-grade networks for advanced connected environments—announced today that it will offer a free year of WaaS (WiFi-as-a-Service) with the purchase of select Ruckus Wave 2 Access Points (APs).
That’s a savings of $150 on average per AP, and that doesn’t even include the savings from the cost of the controller or additional support licenses. This offer also includes WhyReboot Ruckus Gold Support, now available to WhyReboot customers thanks to WhyReboot’s status as a Ruckus Gold Support Partner (GSP).
Benefits of WhyReboot WaaS:
- Dashboard Provides ‘Single Pane of Glass’ View for Management — Every site is managed from a portal within a single portal, no disparate sites or VPN required
- Full Ruckus Controller Capabilities — Based off the Ruckus Virtual Smartzone, WhyReboot WaaS features a High Scale (vSZ- H) carrier-grade WLAN controller, providing the flexibility to manage complex network architectures for networks of practically any scale
- Low Hassle Factor — No hardware to install, no hardware to fail
- Automatically Updated — The latest stable code is always running on APs
- Green — No hardware means zero power consumption
- Sophisticated — Cloud-based tools enable quicker response times and better service, not possible with an on-site controller
- Real-Time and Historical Troubleshooting with Visual Connection Diagnostics — Pinpoint failure stage and likely cause
- Built-In Heat Maps and Spectrum Analysis
- Adaptive Band Balancing — For a better end-user experience
- Next Business Day Advanced Replacement
- 24/7 Support and Configuration Changes
This introductory offer includes not only a year’s worth of WaaS and Ruckus Gold Support but also shipping of Ruckus APs and a limited lifetime warranty, all for free. Users can choose whether to renew WaaS for a fee to keep the cloud-based control and connectivity service functioning after the first year or, they can put the APs in standalone mode or add a physical controller.
“Whereas most other WaaS providers render their APs useless should the customer not renew service, WhyReboot’s solution is much more user-friendly,” says WhyReboot President Bjørn Jensen. “Customers can still use their APs should they choose not to renew WhyReboot WaaS.”
Ruckus—the world-leading provider of commercial-grade secure wired and wireless access networks and related products—recognizes WhyReboot with GSP enhanced certification that sets the company apart from other Ruckus Value Added Resellers (VARs), indicating the best pricing and highest levels of support available. WhyReboot customers now enjoy access to affordable enterprise-grade Ruckus switches and other wired and wireless network equipment, along with next-day service and a full year of white-glove customer support. WhyReboot’s status as a GSP solidifies and supports its commitment to stellar service.
WhyReboot specializes in creating commercial-grade networks that address the demands of advanced control and automation technologies in connected residential, commercial and luxury marine environments. WhyReboot systems are highly scalable and customized for each application using the finest components available. www.whyreboot.com