By Corey Moss
This InfoComm 2017 show conversation is with Chaz Porter, Director of Global Sales at FSR, Inc. FSR manufactures a wide variety of signal management and infrastructure solutions for the audio / video, datacom, education, hospitality, government, and religious markets, including floor, wall, table, and ceiling connectivity boxes, as well as a full line of interfaces, distribution amplifiers, matrix switchers, seamless switchers and HDBaseT & CAT-X signal delivery solutions.
Chaz and I begin discussion talking about FSR, Inc, who have entered their 36th year in business, their current approach toward the AV industry and the “family environment.” We then discuss new products announced by FSR:
- PWB-300 Series Large Open Style Wall Boxes
- PWB-HVBX HuddleVU Project Wall Box
- The Wire Marshall Under-Table Wire Management System
- TC-WC1 “Wireless Coaster” In-table Wireless Chargers
- Huddle BLOX™ Charging Station (providing wireless and USB charging along with AC power)
- HD-HPCUWP-Tx 100 Meter HDBaseT HDMI, PC, USB, Wall Plate Transmitter
- HD-HU-SP-Tx AND HD-HU-SP-Rx 100 Meter HDBaseT HDMI & USB Transmitter and Receiver
- HD-HSC-SP-Rx 100 Meter HDBaseT HDMI Scaler Receiver
Next Chaz and I talk about InfoComm, and this year FSR is doing something very different with the booth itself which attendees will want to see. We also discuss some of the events which FSR is a sponsor for, including the Drunk Unkles concert supporting the NSCA Education Foundation.
To find out more about FSR, Inc, see here.