Chief, an industry leader in AV mounting solutions, is expanding its new modular approach to multi-display solutions to include multi-row video walls. The Fusion Modular Series uses common components of Fusion multi-display mounts and a new online configurator to give customers the ability to build and order the parts necessary to meet their exact application requirements. Demo the new capabilities at InfoComm booth 2600.
Customers will be able to buy the pieces of Fusion needed to create multi-display installations to order. The tool will provide the user with the correct length of extrusion as well as the number and type of interface brackets and wall plates. The tool provides a solution for ceiling-mounted menu boards and video walls as well as wall mounted menu boards.
Features of the updated configurator include:
- Supports menu board and video wall configurations
- Allows for non-standard single row installs, such as multiple display sizes, mixed portrait/landscape and gaps between displays
- Mobile-friendly configurator built directly in to milestone.com and integrated with Chief’s industry-leading MountFinder database
- See MSRP pricing and order directly from milestone.com if you have an account
- Configuration URL can be saved for future reference
- Mounting system maintains installation benefits of standard Fusion mounts
See the online configurator at www.milestone.com/FusionConfigurator or at booth 2600.