The trade show always well-known for the cool factor has done it again this year providing some pretty eye-opening technology – including these which all on the show talked about in Part One:
- LG’s new amazingly thin (3.85mm) wallpaper 77″ 4K OLED TV
- Razer’s Project Valerie – the world’s first automated triple display laptop with integrated 17.3-inch 4K screens
- Acer’s massive 20 lb. Predator 21 X gaming laptop with a 21-inch curved display and eye-tracking technology
- PowerVision’s PowerRay underwater drone with 4K camera, fishfinder and internal fish-luring light (and did we mention optional VR goggles?)
- Kuri, the little home robot with the cheerful personality.
We also mentioned this article which featured Josh.ai CEO Alex Capecelatro, who participated in a panel discussion at the show and appeared on ‘The AV Life’ Episode 5.
In Part Two we talk with Paul about some of the technologies HARMAN brought to the show, including Connected Car and Connected Services (along with Lifestyle and more).
Sit back, plug in and enjoy Part One.
Download, share (and subscribe) here.